Terms & Conditions
Kartoons Ltd Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Kartoons Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 36 The Old print Works, 1 Commercial Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3XQ . Our company registration number is 12002315. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Kartoons Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
All Kartoons Merchandise is manufactured to Order and in most cases personalised to the Customers order requirements. Kartoons are happy to REPLACE any faulty merchandise after inspection of goods that may have been damaged in transit. Kartoons must be notified within 24 hours of receipt. However Kartoons cannot exchange or replace goods that have been incorrectly ordered. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All Kartoons Motor Caricature images are 100% Genuine and owned by Kartoons Limited, We wish to make it 100% clear to all our customers that all our designs have not been endorsed by any of the motor manufacturers and we make it very clear that we are not associated in any way with these manufacturers so we do not claim to be offering genuine merchandise from these manufacturers plus we can confirm we do not supply any of our images to such manufacturers.
Names and trade marks are used solely for descriptive purposes and do not imply that we are associated with any of the manufacturers. We wish to make this 100% clear that any goods purchased from us are 100% Kartoons and by ordering from us you are accepting our terms of conditions.